ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Virtual volumes question

2008-06-26 12:41:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Virtual volumes question
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 09:39:39 -0700
Ian Blair wrote:
The target pools have a 'Delay Period for Volume Reuse:' for the virtual
volumes.  Your retry period is 10 days.
Also the 'source virtual volumes' are stored on the 'target as archive
files', expiration must complete on the target for archives to be deleted.

You hit the jackpot. I forgot about expiration. I ran expiration
manually on the target server, and it occupancy is down to 0. Thanks!

-- Foege Building S048, (206)-685-7354