ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] RECLAIM process with one tape drive

2008-06-24 14:43:22
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] RECLAIM process with one tape drive
From: Joaquim Carmona <joaquim.carmona AT CIRCULOLEITORES DOT PT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 19:40:49 +0100
Kelly and Richard,

I understand your point, instead of reclamaing space I should reclaim a new
tape drive!

As you know, things are not that easy, so, until I got the new tape, can you
please tell me if my idea of each tape libray being the reclaim storage group
of the other, will work or Kelly's proposal is better.

Thanks
joaquim