ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] yasq (yet another SQL question)

2008-06-02 14:52:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] yasq (yet another SQL question)
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 11:51:30 -0700
Clarification:

The first (long) sentence of my earlier response(below) should read:

> The problem is that unless est_capacity_mb matches exactly between
> multiple volumes, the results of the "from" will return a single record
> from the VOLUMES table ***for each volume*** consisting of the
est_capacity_mb field and the
> count (which is 1).

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/02/2008
11:42:31 AM: