ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Anyone write/develop a wmi query for win32_processor? (value units TSM licensing)

2008-05-19 09:40:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] Anyone write/develop a wmi query for win32_processor? (value units TSM licensing)
From: "Laughlin, Lisa" <Lisa.Laughlin AT DOR.MO DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 08:38:52 -0500
I know there are FAR more skilled programmers/scripters than I that subscribe
to the list.

Does anyone have experience with querying the wmi for win32_processor on a
number of different machine names?
Or has someone come up with a better way of querying TSM clients for the num of
procs to calculate value units for TSM licensing?
If anyone is willing to share, I'd be grateful to not have to reinvent the
wheel!

thanks!
lisa