ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Node will not back up

2008-05-15 07:48:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Node will not back up
From: Jeff White <Jeff.White AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:47:45 +0100
>From the BACLIENT folder:
DSMCUTIL LIST to list the TSM services
DSMCUTIL Q /NAME:"your tsm scheduled service name"

What does the output look like?

Is the DSM.OPT where you expect it?
And where are the sched and error logs located.

If they are not being written to (i.e. empty), bearing in mind you get
the ANR2561 schedule messages, they must be written somewhere

Also, since the install, have you started the GUI or DSMC command line?
This will ensure that the password is consistent with the TSM server.

Jeff