ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Node will not back up

2008-05-15 07:41:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Node will not back up
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 07:40:13 -0400
Tsm client v5.4.2, server v5.2.10.

Our pc support folks replaced the c: drive on an xp machine.  This meant a
reinstalation of windows xp.
Then they installed the tsm client v5.4.2.
I watched them go through the scheduler setup, and all looked ok.

Now when the time comes for this node's scheduled backup I get

Anr2561 schedule prompter contacting node samaria2 for scheduled operation.

Then about two seconds later,
Anr0403 session ended for node samaria2.

This continues about every five minutes.

I've stopped, deleted and redefined the scheduler, and nothing.

Also, nothing is written to the dsmsched.log, or dsmerror.log.
Any help is appreciated.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer
Ball State University