ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Damaged Tape During Restore - Theoretical Question

2008-05-15 07:40:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Damaged Tape During Restore - Theoretical Question
From: Jeff White <Jeff.White AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:38:50 +0100
Karel

Yes, that's what i was hoping

It's difficult to tell how much it continued restoring, if anything at
all, after the errors appeared. The error messages (anr8302e) started at
00:30 this morning. On a q vol <tapevol> f=d, the error count was +500.
Perhaps one for each i/o error - there were several hundred of them and
were still being reported when i came into work at 8am today.

Thanks

Jeff