ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Retrieving invalidated SQL transaction logs

2008-05-12 11:39:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Retrieving invalidated SQL transaction logs
From: Rick Saylor <rsaylor AT AUSTINCC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 11:04:17 -0500
Del,

Thanks for the quick response, but I'm actually referring to the logs
that get invalidated when a full backup occurs. What my DBAs are
trying to do, since the full backups on the 7th, 8th an 9th are no
good, is get all of the logs after the May 6th backup. However, these
logs are marked as inactive on the GUI but we don't see them when
using the command line. The hope is to restore the May 6th backup and
apply all the inactive logs to the database.

Thanks,
Rick