ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Directory Structure Expires

2008-05-07 11:02:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Directory Structure Expires
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:01:09 -0700
I would need more information. For example, I can understand how this can
happen if it is, say, a point-in-time restore. In that case, if the
management class with the longest retention period happens to have a lower
VEREXISTS or VERDELETED than the management class to which the directory's
files are bound, you can have a situation where files exist for a given
date, but not the parent directory. Or if DIRMC points to a directory with
a lower RETONLY setting.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/06/2008
02:57:52 PM: