ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Excludes?

2008-05-01 09:41:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL Excludes?
From: John Underdown <JohnUnderdown AT SYNOVUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 08:51:12 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to come up with an TDP for SQL exclude for any database name
beginning with "nobackup" on sever CO-AFSFRAUD1. I'm putting the excludes in
the client options "tlogs" on the TSM server and they're the first to be
evaluated. Here's what I've tried so far:

q clopt tlogs

INCLEXCL 100,090 No exclude CO-AFSFRAUD1\...\nobackup*\...\*
INCLEXCL 100,095 No exclude CO-AFSFRAUD1\...\meta\...\nobackup*\...\*
INCLEXCL 100,096 No exclude CO-AFSFRAUD1\meta\...\nobackup*\...\*

None of these appear to be working. i was wondering if any of you might give me
some guidance on this.

Many Thanks,

john

i'ii

NOTICE: This communication is intended only for the person or
entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential,
proprietary, and/or privileged material. Unless you are the
intended addressee, any review, reliance, dissemination,
distribution, copying or use whatsoever of this communication is
strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please reply
immediately and delete the material from all computers. Email sent
through the Internet is not secure. Do not use email to send us
confidential information such as credit card numbers, PIN numbers,
passwords, Social Security Numbers, Account numbers, or other
important and confidential information.