ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] dsmadmc.exe

2008-04-30 16:37:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] dsmadmc.exe
From: Steve Roder <spr AT BUFFALO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 16:35:48 -0400
Hi Avy,

     It is not installed by default, so you need to do a custom install,
and select it (that is, assuming 5.5 is not different in this area than
previous versions, as I have not yet done a 5.5 install).

Note that only windows does this.  The unix client install it by default.

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Avy Wong wrote:

> Hello,
>       Can anyone tell me where I can get a dsmadmc.exe for TSMClient
> 5.5.0.4 . Not sure why when I downloaded the client install that the
> dsmadmc.exe does not come with the package. The install does not
> automatically upgrade the dsmadmc.exe. grrrr.. ...
>
> Thank you for your help in advance.
>

> Avy Wong
> Business Continuity Administrator
> Mohegan Sun
> 1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
> Uncasville, CT 06382
> (860)862-8164
> (cell) (860)961-6976

Steve Roder
University at Buffalo
(spr AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564)