ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: thanks! [was: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] file status by server? ]

2008-04-28 10:25:06
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: thanks! [was: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] file status by server? ]
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:23:25 -0400
TSM log information compresses quite well - I have a number of customers
who do what you describe, but instead of doing the HSM storage, they append
the daily log to a zip file.  The daily size change of this file is
insignificant, and they have, at the hands of the administrator, all of the
log information.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 04/28/2008 10:19 AM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/28/2008
10:08:54 AM: