ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Proper way to handle LTO2 drive replacement

2008-04-21 13:35:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Proper way to handle LTO2 drive replacement
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:34:32 +0300
If the the second file is physically present on your system, just try
to add it manually and reboot.
If it is not, double check your qla installation. It must include both
the driver and the API lib.
I don't know your exact hardware configuration, but checkout relevant
Linux driver/API lib on Qlogic Downloads/OEM Model/IBM links
<http://support.qlogic.com/support/oem_ibm.asp>

--
Warm regards,
Michael Green