ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Reset platform value in nodes table

2008-04-19 09:27:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Reset platform value in nodes table
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 08:23:41 -0500
Best approach is register a TSM client for your TDP. You then have two node
registrations and the OS client will always reflect the OS version and visa
versa for the TDP client node name...

TDP Backup - dbsp0001-ora
OS Backups - dbsp0001

This allows you the flexibility to break out your TSM Domain / Stgpool by data
type .... And more flexibility for Mgmtclassesetc

Domain = Platform - that points to a disk-platform stgpool
Domain = Oracle - that points to a disk-oracle stgpool