ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM 5.4.2 client upgrade impact on Oracle RMAN and Informix

2008-04-18 12:51:47
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM 5.4.2 client upgrade impact on Oracle RMAN and Informix
From: "Schneider, John" <John.Schneider AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:50:55 -0500
Greetings,
        We are making plans to upgrade our ~1200 TSM clients from TSM
5.3.4 (and below) to TSM 5.4.2.  A number of these are Oracle and
Informix servers running under AIX and Linux.
        I can't find anything on the IBM TSM web site that tells me what
versions of Oracle/RMAN and Informix we need to support which versions
of the TSM client.  Can someone please point me to a compatibility
matrix so we know what upgrades we can and can't do.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Lead Systems Administrator - Storage
Sisters of Mercy Health Systems