ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?

2008-04-17 12:00:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM being abandoned?
From: Curtis Preston <cpreston AT GLASSHOUSE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:55:37 -0400
I agree with Howard.  People move back and forth all the time.  As an
independent consultant with interaction with a lot of different
products, we haven't seen a mass migration one way or another.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Backup Blog @ www.backupcentral.com
VP Data Protection, GlassHouse Technologies

Of