ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Access Denied for PLUGINS directory during upgrade

2008-04-15 11:54:56
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Access Denied for PLUGINS directory during upgrade
From: "Arbes, Thorsten" <Arbes AT MGI DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:51:54 +0200
Hi Bill,

Sometimes I had the same problem, but after a reboot the folder is away.
I think some uninstall information is kept in this folder.
After a reboot of the w2k3 server you can continue the installation of the new
client version.

But why don´t you install the new version 5.5.0.3 ? Is there any reason ?
We actually do not have any problems with new versions of BAClient.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / kind regards / ??????? / ?? ???????? ???????????? /
?????????? / Üdvözlettel / Com os melhores cumprimentos

Thorsten Arbes
Campus Communication Services
MGI METRO Group Information Technology GmbH
P Before printing, please think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility