ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Installing TSM 5.5 client on W2K3 R2 SP2 32 bit.

2008-04-14 15:06:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] Installing TSM 5.5 client on W2K3 R2 SP2 32 bit.
From: David Hensley <dhensley AT MCNEILUSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:05:37 -0500
I have installed the 5.5 client on a domain controller running W2K3 server
SP2 R2. Everything install without any errors. I then tried restarting the
TSM Client Acceptor service. The service is unable to start and gives me a
services error of "Error 612: 0x264". I have tried running a repair on the
installation nothing works. Can anyone help. thanks.

Dave Hensley, Technical Analyst
Information Services
McNeilus Companies, Inc.
PO Box 70,  524 County Road 34 E
Dodge Center, MN 55927
Direct: (507) 374-8587
Cell: (507) 244-0921
Email: dhensley AT mcneilusco DOT com

Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect which might affect any computer system, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free and the sender
accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost or
expense arising in any way from receipt or use thereof by the recipient.

The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential
information and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above, and may be privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please  contact the sender
immediately, delete this material from your computer and destroy all related
paper media.  Please note that the documents transmitted are not intended to be
binding until a hard copy has been manually signed by all parties.
Thank you.