ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange

2008-04-10 11:24:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:22:21 -0500
Well, we changed nothing about how we were doing the restores, except
for that option, and all of our backups are legacy.  We do a full on
weekends via a cmd file, and incrs. Each day.

Now, if the TDP is doing a vss backup when we do the full on Sunday,
it's doing so of its own accord.

Here's the Sunday command that kicks off the full backup:
start /B tdpexcc backup * full /tsmoptfile=dsm.exch.opt
/logfile=excsch.log /excserver=svrname >> excfull.log
Here's the daily command that kicks off the incremental backup:
start /B tdpexcc backup * incr /tsmoptfile=dsm.exch.opt
/logfile=excsch.log /excserver=svrname >> excincr.log

See Ya'
Howard

Restore"