ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange

2008-04-10 10:44:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:43:52 -0400
Could this be APAR IC50413? Do you have DP/Exchange 5.3.3.01 installed?
If not, please install and use it.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/tivoli-data-protection/ntexch/v533/

If you do have DP/Exchange 5.3.3.0.1 installed...
Are you using the GUI or CLI?
Are you restoring the FULL and INCREMENTAL in a single operation?
If you are using separate operations, are you specifying
the option to NOT run recovery on the FULL and then
specifying the option to run recovery on the INCREMENTAL?
Is this Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007?
Is this Legacy or VSS?

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/10/2008
10:13:42 AM: