ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] USS support

2008-04-04 17:38:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] USS support
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:37:32 -0400
It goes back at least this far.

http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/1/897/ENUS296-261/index.html

we ordered the oe client against our vm adsm server way back in the 90's. It
was not too hard to get the bits as we could order the feature code for a 3480
cart.
Since that time we moved to an windows tsm server and it does not have feature
codes for 3480 carts.
All the other clients can be ftp'ed over the internet. But with the oe client
we could not do this.

len