ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about TSM

2008-04-03 10:48:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Top 20 (or so) misunderstood things about TSM
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:46:17 -0700
How about this. Being in an organization that brought in another system,
netbackup, it has confused things to no end. There are a lot of things I could
say but typing on a blackberry prevents that, and keeps my blood pressure down.
So my main comment is the grass isn't always greener just because some 'used'
it someplace else and doesn't know a lick about TSM.