ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] how to tell how my DB is being backed up

2008-04-01 10:07:49
Subject: [ADSM-L] how to tell how my DB is being backed up
From: Damon Jongbloed <dwjongbloed AT J-OTS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:05:40 -0500
I am wondering if anyone can tell me if there is an easy way to tell how my
DB is being backed up.  I can tell that I am keeping 4 copies of it but I
don't know how it's being backed up.   I'm sure it's being done via a
script but I can't find out where it's at.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Notice:
This communication is an electronic communication within the meaning
of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sec. 2510. Its
disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient(s) intended by the
sender of this message.  This transmission and any attachments may
contain proprietary, confidential, attorney-client privileged
information and/or attorney work product. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, reliance on, or use
of any of the information contained herein is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments without
reading or saving in any matter and confirm by return email.