ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Tape Library Emulation Software

2008-03-28 05:56:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] Tape Library Emulation Software
From: ALPER DILEKTASLI <adilektasli AT HAVELSAN.COM DOT TR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:57:27 +0200
Hello,

We need to Tape Library Emulation software to use TSM 5.x Server for
test and education purposes. We should do checkin/out libvol and move
drmedia commands with this virtual library software by using server's
disks. Is anyone know a free or evaulation software on windows?

Alper Dilektasli

Dikkat: Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size
gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz.Firmamiza gelen
ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol
edilerek saklanmaktadir.Mesajdaki gorusler  gondericiye ait olup HAVELSAN A.S.
resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention: This e-mail message is private and privileged.If you are not the
recipient for whom this e-mail message is intended, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail message from your system.All sent and
received e-mail messages go through a virus scan in our company, and because of
security reasons, they are stored after being controlled.Any opinions presented
in this e-mail message are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent HAVELSAN A.S.`s formal and authorized views.