ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] q occ vs q fi

2008-03-26 17:56:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] q occ vs q fi
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:42:58 -0700
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought active files would never expire. So
unless I've misunderstood this from the get go I am at a loss to understand how
the active files could be gone. The nodes have moved backups to a different TSM
server so I can understand expiration of inactive files. Is there something
I've been missing all these years?

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator