ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for a Disaster

2008-03-25 09:53:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for a Disaster
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 09:51:39 -0400
Hi Neil,

Our disk is entirely EMC and we use SRDF/A for our Mainframe and SAN disk
and Celerra Replication for our NAS environment.

I was just wondering if it would be ok to remove all of the libraries,
paths, etc. and still have the software work ok?  When I left it in, it
couldn't initialize properly because it couldn't find our Virtual tape
library, SUN SL8500, etc.

Would anyone know if that is ok?  Just let me know.  Thanks!

********************************
Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com
********************************

"Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
03/25/2008 09:42 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: TSM for a Disaster

Joni,
   That sounds great!
   What disk storage and replication are you using?

Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.