ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Off-topic: AIX p520 question

2008-03-23 14:02:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Off-topic: AIX p520 question
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:01:01 -0700
One method might be to get one of those small network hub/switch, a
couple of network cables and a laptop and/or desktop.  Attach both the
p520 and the laptop/desktop to the network switch using the network
cables. Set the laptop/desktop IP address to an address within the
subnet range of what was assign to the p520. Set the laptop/desktop to
the same IP subnet mask as the p520.  Telnet in to the p520.