ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] The BACKUP VM command is not supported on this client (ANS1184W)

2008-03-21 15:06:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] The BACKUP VM command is not supported on this client (ANS1184W)
From: Stefan Teusch <Stefan.Teusch AT GWDG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 20:07:01 +0100
Charles,

Yes. I also had a look at the docs of TSM integration modules and the
admin/user guides. But the 5.4/5.5 Technical guide was the main document.

Stefan Teusch

--
Stefan Teusch
E-Mail: Stefan.Teusch AT gwdg DOT de    Tel: +49 (0)551 201-1866

Tel:  +49 (0)551 201-1510   E-Mail:  gwdg AT gwdg DOT de
Fax:  +49 (0)551 201-2150   URL:     http://www.gwdg.de

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Bernhard Neumair
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen
Handelsregister-Nr. B 598