ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Looooooooooong distance backups

2008-03-19 11:06:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Looooooooooong distance backups
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 11:02:59 -0400
One other way to address the restore issue -- if the customs delay looks to be
too large to meet the 'restore' window. Restore the duplicate system, then
remove and ship the disk drives, appropriately packed and honestly labeled as
"used disk drives". This might clear customs faster.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc