ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Support w2k

2008-03-16 17:46:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Support w2k
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:44:29 -0700
> 5.4.x/5.5 may run on W2K however it's not support as far as I know.

Correct. In order to further impress this notion, later levels of both 5.4
and 5.5 will not install on Windows 2000.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2008-03-16
13:01:40:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&tc=SSGSG7&uid=swg21197133