ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Client 5.2.2 not installing

2008-03-12 20:33:21
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Client 5.2.2 not installing
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:32:15 -0700
Hi list,

I am trying to install TSM Client 5.2.2 on a Windows 2003 64 bits server. The
processor is a Xeon X5355 Quad-core. I am getting the following error message
when starting the installation:

"This installation package is not supported by this processor type.
Contact your product vendor."

I tried the TSM Client 5.5 and it installed OK, but the TSM Server is 5.2.2.
Any chance that this might work? Or with with any other version other than
5.2.2, like 5.4.x or 5.3.x...

Thanks

Mario