ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] seemless migration to new schedule

2008-03-11 07:21:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] seemless migration to new schedule
From: "Large, Matthew : Barclays Wealth" <matthew.large AT BARCLAYS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:18:19 -0000
Surely as long as you restart the scheduler, after the association has been
made, to ask the server what the next schedule is, and check the
dsmsched.log's last entries reflect what you expect, I can't see a problem.

Server prompted schedules might behave differently but I rarely use them so I
couldn't say.