ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] migrating data from LTO2 tapes to LTO3

2008-03-09 23:26:28
Subject: [ADSM-L] migrating data from LTO2 tapes to LTO3
From: exclusiveright <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:14:49 -0400
Hi
I have a new client is using TSM 5.3 and had 1 year ago moved from LTO2 tapes
and drive to LTO3 tapes and drive.  The data has not been moved from LTO2. To
help the DR strategy we are putting in place I would like to move all data
from.  Both LTO3 drives and LTO2 drives are still installed and usable.

Can some one please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Theresa