ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL - cleanup of deleted databases

2008-03-05 05:42:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL - cleanup of deleted databases
From: Jeff White <Jeff.White AT WOOLWORTHS.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:40:56 -0000
My understanding:

SQL databases deleted from the SQL instance are not inactivated
automatically. You will need to do this manually from command line
interface via he TDPSQLC INACTIVATE. Or via the GUI, Select "View",
"Inactivate Tab" and a tab is shown that allows you to choose the
database backup(s) to inactivate.

That's the way i've always done it.

Hope this helps