ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Orphaned DB2 data

2008-02-27 13:53:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Orphaned DB2 data
From: "Collins, Brenda" <brenda.s.collins AT MEDTRONIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:52:43 -0600
 Thanks Jacques and Bob!

Bob -
It was true that the backdelete was not set to yes.  I did change that now but
db2 does not recognize that old data. When there are deactivated backups that
db2adutl does not seem to be able to delete.

Jacques -
I can see hundreds of files out there for the specific node I am looking at but
in db2adutl, there is only a subset of these files.

I have opened up a call to support to see if they can give me any ideas on how
to get rid of this data.

Brenda