ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to schedule dsmc for "always backup'

2008-02-20 11:10:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to schedule dsmc for "always backup'
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:09:06 +0000
update schedule 'domain_name'  'schedule_name'  action=selective

Bill

Nicholas Rodolfich <nrodolfich AT EJGH DOT ORG>
20/02/2008 15:58
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] How to schedule dsmc for "always backup'

Hello All,

Thanks for your help!!

One of my Windows server admins wants to schedule an "always backup" so
the system will backup everything but we could not find a syntax diagram
that included the option from the command line. Does anyone know where I
can find this info or have a trick that we could use to make this
happen. The user's guide has a list of options to dsmc backup but there
is not one for the "always backup"

Nicholas Rodolfich
Network Administrator (AIX)
East Jefferson General Hospital
504-883-6955 (office)
228-223-1187 (mobile)
nrodolfich AT ejgh DOT org

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This message and any included attachments are from East
Jefferson General Hospital, and is intended only for the addressee(s), and
may include Protected Health (PHI) or other confidential information.  If
you are the intended recipient, you are obligated to maintain it in a
secure and confidential manner and re-disclosure without additional
consent or as permitted by law is prohibited.   If you are not the
intended recipient, use of this information is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.  Please promptly reply to the sender by email and delete this
message from your computer. East Jefferson General Hospital greatly
appreciates your cooperation.

This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is a
confidential communication exclusively between Babcock International
Group PLC or its subsidiary company and the intended recipient(s)
indicated as the addressee(s). It contains information which is private
and may be proprietary or covered by legal professional privilege. If
you receive this message in any form and you are not the intended
recipient you must not review, use, disclose or disseminate it.
We would be grateful if you could contact the sender upon receipt
and in any event you should destroy this message without delay.
Anything contained in this message that is not connected with the
business of Babcock International Group PLC is neither endorsed by
nor is the liability of this company.
Babcock International Group PLC
Company number 2342138
Registered in England