ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Internal error DBLOG666 (5.4.0.3 Win32-Server)

2008-02-18 20:29:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Internal error DBLOG666 (5.4.0.3 Win32-Server)
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:28:57 -0500
I know this won't help you now, but if you are running with LOGCOPY volumes
I've been able to recover from a corrupted log file in
the past by renaming the primary log volumes in the filesystem and bringing up
TSM. It will recognize that the primary log files
aren't there and use the copies. I've done this several times (all of the
Windows..go figure!) in the past and been able to get the
server back up and running.

Then just rename them back and vary on to get them to re-sync.

Bill Boyer
"Proudly Serving My Corporate Masters"