ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Fwd: Upgrade client from 5.4.0.0 to 5.4.1.5 causes full backup

2008-02-15 16:40:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Fwd: Upgrade client from 5.4.0.0 to 5.4.1.5 causes full backup
From: Leandro Mazur <leandromazur AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:33:06 -0300
Must correct and add some information...if you'll use SKIPACL, there's no
need for the SKIPACLUP (one overrides the other).

- With SKIPACL, no ACL and extended attribute will be backuped or restored;
- With SKIPACLUP, the ACL and extended attribute will be backuped or
restored, but the file will not be backuped if only ACL or extended
attribute are updated;

--
Leandro Mazur