ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] How to selectively delete export tapes from volhist

2008-02-08 12:20:35
Subject: [ADSM-L] How to selectively delete export tapes from volhist
From: Roger Deschner <rogerd AT UIC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:19:56 -0600
I've got an older export tape I want to keep. But I've got several newer
ones that are no longer needed, and I'm tight on scratch tapes so I want
them back. All the options I can think of on the DELETE VOLHIST command
would delete all of them. Is there any other way? (AIX TSM 5.5)

               Academic Computing & Communications Center