ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up Groupwise on Netware Server

2008-02-05 11:45:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backing up Groupwise on Netware Server
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 11:44:33 -0500
On possibility for your to look at is GWBACKUP...

        http://support.novell.com/techcenter/articles/ana19991005.html

http://www.novell.com/documentation/gw55/index.html?page=/documentation/gw55/gw55mnt/data/a3n60nr.html

GWBACKUP will allow you to dump the data to flat files.
You can then use the TSM Backup-Archive client to send and
store those files on the TSM Server.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/05/2008
11:31:42 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any information on backing up a Groupwise mailserver on
> Netware(6.5 SP6) using a TSM server (AIX).  IBM have stated that the
best I
> can hope for is a fuzzy backup.  Not really a good selling point when
I'm