ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Strange ANR0536W all of a sudden

2008-01-31 09:43:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] Strange ANR0536W all of a sudden
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 09:40:25 -0500
Out of the blue, quite a few of my Windows clients are generating these
error messages:

1/31/2008 3:30:37 AM ANR0536W Transaction failed for session 121443 for
node ROSE-OTS (WinNT) - downlevel client does not support format of stored
files.

Considering the server hasn't changed since it was installed (5.5.0.0
eagerly awaiting first patches), I am trying to figure out what would
cause these errors ?  Yes, the clients are a little behind (5.3.x).

A quick Google search did not reveal much on these errors.