ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Storage Agent version

2008-01-24 15:10:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Storage Agent version
From: "Haberstroh, Debbie (IT)" <HABERDE AT VOUGHTAIRCRAFT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:10:33 -0600
Hi all,

We are going to replace our current 5.3.3 TSM server with a new machine and
would like to upgrade to 5.4.?.  One of the issues I am running into is that
the Storage Agent on our SAP system is currently at 5.3.1 running on AIX 5.1 32
bit.  The requirement for 5.4 is AIX 5.3 64 bit.  Has anyone upgraded their TSM
server to 5.4 and are still running older Storage Agents?  If so, are you
having any trouble?  The system is also HACMP which adds another bit of
complexity.  We are working to get SAP upgraded but it won't happen before the
TSM project.  Any suggestions?

Debbie Haberstroh
Server Administration
Northrop Grumman Information Technology