ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL question

2008-01-23 08:02:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:02:08 -0500
Paul,

If you need to restore from the new node name, you would launch
the CLI or GUI specifying the alternate options file name.
For example, in the example below:

GUI:   TDPSQL /TSMOPTFILE=DSMARCH.OPT
CLI:   TDPSQLC RESTORE dbname full /TSMOPTFILE=DSMARCH.OPT

This will tell Data Protection for SQL to connect
to the TSM Server using the alternate options file,
thus the alternate NODENAME.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/22/2008
11:54:12 PM: