ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] NetWare Client full backups running when incremental is selected

2008-01-18 01:13:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] NetWare Client full backups running when incremental is selected
From: Steven Harris <sjharris AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:13:21 +1100
Kevin,

Are you sure that someone hasn't set the mode to absolute in your  backup
copygroup?  Some places run a weekly full by setting the mode to absolute
via an admin schedule and then back to modified in another schedule.  If
yours does this could the "change back" have failed?

Regards

Steve

Steve Harris
TSM Admin, Sydney Australia

             "Kevin P. Kinder"
             <Kevin.P.Kinder@W
             V.GOV>                                                     To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] NetWare Client full
                                       backups running when incremental is
                                       selected
             18/01/2008 04:56
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Thanks for the reply Mark. That isn't the case here - I only have three
NetWare servers that are running in a cluster - the other 20 or so are
standalone, and all are exhibiting the problem.

Kevin Kinder