ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find the downloadable TSM 5.5 documentation?

2008-01-16 11:35:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Where can I find the downloadable TSM 5.5 documentation?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:44:43 -0500
On Jan 16, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Richard Sims wrote:

On Jan 16, 2008, at 9:59 AM, Kauffman, Tom wrote:

Well, that lets me display the content of the plugins; I want the
plugins so I can point my web browser to an internal site.

Tom -

Be aware that instead of using the Eclipse-based Info Center, you
can go to
 http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/tdprodlist.html#T
for the manuals.

Never mind - IBM discontinued providing current manuals at that Web
page.
It's all Eclipse-based now, for better or worse.
Again, the best approach is to download PDFs for local use.

  Richard