ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spanking my data.

2008-01-15 15:31:45
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spanking my data.
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:29:59 -0500
>> On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 15:03:58 -0500, Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU> said:

> Thinking of this as the adult section of TSM discussions, I will say
> that you can do what TSM will let you - which is to say, what makes
> sense.

You can do a variety of things which make less and less sense as you
get (for example) FILE volumes with multiple processes keeping them
simultaneously open.

Pretending that the original question was serious, after the tape
contention Richard notes you'll probably have a very busy database.
If you're not a wussy, you'll be expiring at the same time.

But let's stay safe, sane, and consentual, folks.  We're all happier
that way in the long run.

- Allen S. Rout
- "Adult" TSM conversations.  Giggle.