ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] "Freezing" my Email backups and starting fresh

2008-01-09 15:09:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] "Freezing" my Email backups and starting fresh
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:09:07 -0500
Yes, you change ALL the copy group retentions to NOLIM, but ONLY in the
EXCHANGE-FREEZE domain.  And the only client in that domain
is CLIENT-FREEZE, the original Exchange backup client.

So those backups are locked down, but everything else (including the new
registration of your Exchange client) follows regular rules.