ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM locked me out!!!!

2008-01-03 10:29:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM locked me out!!!!
From: Richard Cowen <rcowen AT BROCADE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:28:47 -0700
Any chance you have more than one instance of TSM running on that host?
I have this problem on my laptop, running several instances, and after
some days of not running, I try and start them up.
The console (dsmserv) mode connection is always to the same instance, no
matter what env variables I set ...
v5.4.1.2, windows xp.