ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VCB Integration, specifically how to do incrementals

2007-12-18 18:09:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VCB Integration, specifically how to do incrementals
From: Steven Harris <sjharris AT AU1.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:06:16 +1100
Hi Steve

I can't help with your query, but are you using the new facilities of 5.5
client?  If so I would be most grateful if you could post your experiences
here when you have some to share.

Thanks

Steve Harris
TSM Admin, Sydney Australia

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 19/12/2007
06:45:22 AM: