ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] defective tape (copy pool volume)

2007-12-10 15:41:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] defective tape (copy pool volume)
From: egonle AT NETSCAPE DOT NET
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:19:28 -0500
Hi,

I tried finding a solution in the archives but no success yet.
Today one of our tape was torn off and is still stuck within the drive.
Tomorrow an IBM technician will repair the drive (state: unavailable).
The tape volume is used as copy pool volume. What do I have to do to checkout
the tape off the library and resync the copy pool for the data of that tape ?

Thanks,

Egonls

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail f?r alle.  Klicken Sie auf AOL.de um
heraus zu finden, was es sonst noch kostenlos bei AOL gibt.